M1022-A1 DOLLY SET MOBILIZER
The M1022-A1 Dolly Set Mobilizer is a 7.5-10 ton capacity variant of the basic CLT system specifically designed to meet United States Army requirements. First delivery was made in 1994, and more than 800 systems have since been fielded by Army, Navy and Air Force customers. Although designated as a 7.5 ton system by the US Army, the M1022-A1 System includes a built-in overload capacity of 10 tons.
The M1022-A1 system replaces the older, manually powered M1022 dolly set in DOD inventory. Primary applications for the M1022-A1 system include military tactical shelters used as DEPMEDS deployed field hospitals, aviation maintenance workshops, and command and control systems.
The M1022-A1 Systems includes the following enhanced capabilities:
- Diesel powered hydraulic system for ease of connection and lift
- Unique 3-wheel handling mode for ease of unloaded handling and hydraulic powered connection to shelter
- Side Lift Kit for loading of shelters to/from flatbed trucks, trailers or railcars (optional kit)
- Redundant Power Kit permits operation in the event of engine or pump failure (optional kit)
- Full access to 3 or 4 ft.- wide end-opening shelter door while connected to dolly set
- Self-leveling axle feature to level shelters on uneven terrain
- Tandem towing capability for unloaded dolly sets
- Compatible with 8 ft or 8.5 ft tall shelters or containers (with optional 8.5 ft lockout brace)
- Wheels lift off ground for changing of tires without jack